Time to get Back to The Box and brush off that rust.
Welcome to the 2021 Box Lacrosse season!
Location: Oak Bay Recreation Center Indoor Soccer Field
Dates: January 30th & February 6th, 13th, 20, 27th, and March 6, and 13th
Mini-Tyke, Tyke & Novice: 2:00PM – 3:00PM
Peewee, Bantam & Midget: 3:00PM – 4:00PM
Sessions are open to all returning players and new players (come try it out!) This is a great opportunity to bring a friend and introduce them to the game.
We will be following the facility and association COVID-19 protocols, including the following:
- Players are to arrive in gear (sticks, gloves, helmets), as there will be no place to change inside – Goalies only may dress on the turf inside.
- Players are not to attend if they are feeling unwell, have symptoms, have travelled, or have been in contact with anyone who may have COVID-19.
- VELA will have one representative on site to screen participants and log attendance
- Regretfully, parents are not to enter the facility (unless accompanying a child under 6)
- Masks are mandatory and need to be worn at all times in the facility – until they reach the turf and put on their helmet
Please see the attached return to play plan for full details.
Please email to sign up for these sessions (email@example.com) as numbers will be limited
The document ROB_-_Return_to_Play_VELA_for_ISF_-_Phase_2.docx was attached to this post.